Tuesday, April 08, 2008

AppEngine is Pretty Much What I Was Talking About

None of the people I know at Google had leaked me any info whatsoever about AppEngine.

It's pretty much the environment I wrote about when I talked about simplifying cloud computing. AppEngine could stand some more simplification and standardization, but it's a a rockin' first step.

Although it was tempting to be a little self-satisfied, discussing something like this initiative a month or so before launch means ... well ... discussing it many months after it was already thought of, planned, coded, and up and running inside of Google, so humility is probably a better approach.

1 comment:

Cheapest WOW Gold said...

Pretty tale. Can make me personally wish to be better. Thanks for revealing. You're amazing.

Sell RS Gold
Sell Runescape Gold