Thursday, July 05, 2007

ActionScript 3 Code Generator Update

After I announced my quick Violet UML ActionScript3 code-gen integration last week, David Holroyd, author of the metaas ActionScript DOM library I used, updated his library to fix a couple of tiny bugs.

I've updated my code to use his latest, with the result that

  • internal and protected members have full support now
  • default visibility is now avoided in favor of internal and
  • package declarations in interfaces are written out to disk properly.

Check out the project page for details and downloads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tool, Adam.
I found some problems:
I can't make packages work, and interfaces by default make methods internal, although they must not have access control modifiers.

WOW Gold said...

great pics!!!! very country side effect, love your outfit so chic and lovely!!!