Monday, April 24, 2006

More Dogfood

I'm off tomorrow to my brother's wedding in Miami. As usual, I'll be traveling with Skip, and I expect to learn a bunch.

Since I'm usually neck-deep in code, testing things, and prioritizing features, it's fun to step back and experience Skip as a user a little bit. When we're building the system, there's always a focus on bugs that need fixing, or features the system doesn't have (yet). So it's easy to forget how well it actually works. That's the nice part.

At the same time, you can't help but feel the pain from all the missing bits. Features that were cut, or haven't been implemented yet, or totally new things that just jump out as must-haves.

We'll see what jumps this time...

1 comment:

Richard Majece said...

Just take a look at these advices if you want to get your perfect resume. It's important to know