Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Free ActionScript Code Generation: VASGen 0.2 Release

I finally got a new rev up of VASGen, my Violet UML ActionScript 3 Generator.

It is built against Alexandre de Pellegrin's enhanced version of Violet UML, which is designed to run either standalone, as an Eclipse plug-in, or via JNLP ("Java Web Start"). This version of Violet also has a much glossier look and feel, which make it particularly pleasant to use (thanks, Alexandre!)

screen1      s2thumb

The main functional enhancement to VASGen is in the area of package support. This version supports placing classes and interfaces (and nested packages) inside of packages, using the Violet modeling tool. When code is generated, the proper folders and qualified type names will be used.

If you don't want to package all of your types, or you are just sketching around inside what will end up one package, you can specify a default package by just dropping a package icon anywhere in the diagram and marking the name of it with a '+' (e.g., "+foobar").

I've tossed in a couple of bug fixes too. Details and the download are here.

If you uncover problems, I would love to hear about them and hopefully fix them.

5 comments:

nada said...

hi adam
may be a year late or so ;-) but nevertheless: after checking out many tools for basic uml modeling/as generating i am always returning to violet/vasgen. cool work by the way. i got me a mac some weeks ago and since then i am no more able to generate any as files from the diagrams. snapshooting works perfect, so i guess it's not a matter of writing permissings... i searched for answers but found only people with the same prob. any idea straight from the creator's mind?? tnx a lot and happy new year (one year too late) grx. nada

zhu said...

sometimes you can go to earn the mabinogi gold for your own life and you can also get a lot of happiness in the game if you play the game well. you can brush the cheap mabinogi to upgrade and then you are very strong. You think that you want to play the game well and then you can get the mabinogi money for your own. you can go to buy mabinogi gold alone and you can give some for your friends; it can make you very happy I think. As long as you play the game you can get the mabinogi online gold as the rewards in this game.

I knew the Metin2 gold so I always try my best to earn them more and more to make myself strong. I have never played the game before, at the beginning I did not know what is so I went to kill the monsters with the Metin2 yang that I earned with myself in the game. I will duty bound to a friend to help brush the Cheap metin2 yang together with my friends. I spend a good relationship is then fly to tears. If my levels are very high, I can go to Buy metin2 gold more and more and I will not depend on my friends to help me to earn them. I get some Cheap metin2 gold as the gifts to encourage me.

Anonymous said...

aion chinaaion china gold,
aion cn goldaion chinese gold,
aion gold chinaaion gold chinese,
china aion goldchinese aion gold,
aion china kinaaion chinese kina,
aion kina chinachina aion kina,
aion china buybuy aion china,
aion chinese server goldaion cn server gold,
aion china server goldchina aion server gold,
chinese aion server goldaion chinese server gold,
aion cn server kinaaion china server kina,
china aion server kinachinese aion server kina

teragoldd said...

Tera gold
Tera Item
Tera account

buy eden gold
Runescape gold
buy Runescape gold

Seacanoeist Mark said...

I liked your article, I will share your article to everyone!!




WoW gold|Diablo 3 Gold|RS Gold|Cheap Diablo 3 Gold