Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pascal Also a Silverlight Option

I try not to do too much "link/clip blogging." But I have a soft spot in my heart for Pascal, since some of my early PC and Mac programming was in Pascal. I had already racked up plenty of bad BASIC and assembler programming by that point. But both BASIC and assembly language encouraged the worst of my habits (hence "bad"), while Pascal made it easy to leave them behind.

Also I worked for a couple of years for one of Anders Hejlsberg's close friends, so if I didn't already admire him that experience was sure to raise his stature in my eyes.

So I thought it was cool that you can author Silverlight apps (along with any other flavor of app) in Pascal, using RemObjects Chrome.

1 comment:

Richard Majece said...

In my opinion, on https://writemyessay4me.org/blog/quantitative-research you can read a lot about Quantitative Research. I had such experience recently